A 12 Day Plan of Simple Writing Exercises
Write 10 potential book titles of books you’d like to write.
The notes in parenthesis are for me so I remember what the title is for.
1. White Noise (A possible aspects story, involving souls, a coffee shop and tattoos)
2. Key to the End (Based on an idea from high school that's been ever evolving)
3. Burning (Inspired by "Light it Up" from Fall Out Boy and the idea of dragons)
4. Beneath the Chapter (A sequel to Seeking the Storyteller)
5. Page Turner (A sequel to Seeking the Storyteller)
6. Binding the Light (A sequel to Seeking the Storyteller)
7. Cure (based on a short story call for superheroes)
8. Breaking the Night (A plot bunny I had about a world with no sun and flowers)
9. Theme of Winter (I need to rewrite a short story based on a old hotel room and a music box)
10. Aspects of Life (A very old idea that's been with me for a long time and needs to be told. Might be tied to Key to the End and White Noise)
What do you think? I know I haven't given that much information, but what sparks your interest?