Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Character Days: Molly from Love and Security

Tell me a little about yourself and the world you live in.
Well, I am currently enrolled in Mizzou, finishing up my Masters. I am from St. Charles Missouri... not sure what all to say. I have been in the same relationship, with Kyle, for 5 years now. He is a great guy... I am just not though...

Lets jump right in, what's your most closely guarded secret?
Well, I'm sorry but I don't really many... You'd have to speak to Heather (laughs) no she tells everything...

Tell us about your single most important memory. What was it and how does it affect you now?
The day I saw Kyle, not when we started dating. But the summer day he was cutting our grass, no shirt on that hot day...

What type of person are you? Are you a hero or do you shy away from conflict?
I'm strong determined, my own person but I do very much want to be in a strong committed relationship

Do you have any hobbies, any special talents?
I can tie cherry stems into a knot, does that count?

What sets you out from the crowd? Like your talents, would I be able to spot you if I passed you by?
My sister says, I carry myself like I own the world... not in the stuck way just flowing with confidence... until it comes to my relationship.

What's an ideal day for you?
Well, it depends I like to be organized and I enjoy doing different things. But, I really enjoy my time with Kyle... our schedules don't allow for much of that though.

Do you have any one close? Any friends or family of interest?
Well, I like almost everyone (laughs). There's Kyle, my boyfriend, Stacie my younger sister, and Heather my oldest friend.

What about your most prized possession?
At this point it's either my relationships or my degree, once I finish this Spring.

Back to your story, what initially spurred your actions? Everything had to start somewhere, so where's your beginning?
Kyle, I love him dearly... but, well you know men... He's always working or so he says. And the job gets in the way.

Where do you think your future will lead?
I really don't know. I dream of Kyle and I settling down and finding the perfect job... I'm just not sure Kyle is ready.

Where can we find more about you?
Amazon, and other such retailers.

Author: 
Peter D Fleming
Buy the Book!
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/470505

Author Website:
http://pdfprojects.weebly.com/
www.linkedin.com/pub/p-fleming/73/788/9b4/


No comments:

Post a Comment