Monday, December 16, 2013

Book Published: Seeking the Storyteller

Oh my gosh it happened early!

Pardon my excitement and I'll try to be coherent, but it's official, I am now a published author.

My partner and I wrote this book two years ago for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) on a whim and it's kinda been a roller coaster ever since.  I've actually been writing since way back before the 6th grade and she and I have been brainstorming this story and world for over 12 years.  This is a big, HUGE, deal for us.  She already has three published works, but this is my first and it's kinda hitting me now.

So you can find the book here on Amazon.  If you're a reviewer, you can contact me if you'd like a review copy in exchange for you posting a review on the internet.  If you have thoughts about the novel and the next ones coming out, please let us know, we would love to hear them!

Time for me to update my author page... because oh my god, I'm an actual author now.

You can buy the book here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment