Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Character Days: Alicia Hargreaves from Beware the Seventh Wave

Welcome back to Character days!  This is where I interview a character from a book, about 1 to 2 times a week.  If you're an author and you'd like your character interviewed, just send me an email!


Characters Days: Alicia Hargreaves from Beware the Seventh Wave by Maureen Gregory


Tell me a little about yourself and the world you live in.  

Where do I start? Well, I am extremely successful, intelligent, articulate, beautiful and given my many attributes, quite modest considering.  I live in a quintessential English market town in the Peak District.
****


Tell us your most closely guarded secret?

You must be joking! I would not want to jeopardize future plans by discussing past secrets.
****

Tell us about your single most important memory.  What was it and how does it affect you now?

My first important memory was winning all the red rosettes and cups at pony club camp on my very expensive show pony whose name I soon forgot as mummy and daddy bought me an even more expensive one the following year. It made me realize that money does indeed bring happiness.
****


What type of person are you?  Are you a hero or do you shy away from conflict?  

I can not stand the hero/heroine types. What are they trying to prove? I am all for saving myself, other people and their silly problems do not interest me. I do however relish conflict, winning a disagreement gives me a buzz, and I always win.
****

Do you have any hobbies, any special talents?

I ride event horses and I win, win, win.
****

And in that line, what would be your ideal day?  

To win, win, win. The thought of losing out to a lesser person fills me with horror, not that it is likely to happen.
****

Do you have anyone close to you, any family or friends of interest?

I don’t do family or friends, however, there is one person who is of immense interest.
****

What is your most prized possession?

Myself
****

What initially spurred your actions in this story?  Obviously it had to start somewhere for you, give us an idea of where that starting point is and where it all started.

There would be no story without me!
****

How do you envision your future? 

Now that would be telling!
****

Tell us where we can read more about you?  

I believe some author person has mentioned me in their novel Beware the Seventh Wave.
****


Author: -   Maureen Gregory


No comments:

Post a Comment