Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Character Days: Creepy the 8th Dwarf from TaleSpins

Character Days: Creepy the 8th Dwarf from TaleSpins

Tell me a little about yourself and the world you live in.
Well, most people already know a lot about my world. The whole cottage in the forest thing. Big deal. It's in a kingdom, but I don't get involved in politics anymore. Used to, but whatever. My own, individual, personal "world" is the cottage basement, where my seven roommates sent me after deciding that would be best. As for me, I prefer to keep to myself. I like to do my own thing. A shrink might say I don't play well with others, but I say it depends on who the "others" are.

Lets jump right in, what's your most closely guarded secret?
Like I would tell the whole internet. Yeah, right.

Tell us about your single most important memory. What was it and how does it affect you now?
I guess it would be seeing that lady who broke into our house. Taught me to be be smarter, more realistic about the world.

What type of person are you? Are you a hero or do you shy away from conflict?
I've been called an antihero. I identify more with the "anti" part, if that helps.

Do you have any hobbies, any special talents?
When you spend as much time alone as I do, you develop skills. I can draw and sculpt pretty good. But, no you can't see any.

What sets you out from the crowd? Like your talents, would I be able to spot you if I passed you by?
Ha! What sets me out from the crowd is that the crowd is in one place, and I'm in another. I'm the one not following the crowd. Literally.

What's an ideal day for you?
Well, I'm kind of a prisoner, so reading and hanging out I guess. Without anyone breaking in!

Do you have any one close? Any friends or family of interest?
Yeah, I have seven "close" roommates. (8 for a while if you count that woman). And by "close" I mean right overhead.

What about your most prized possession?
I'm not into possessions, but maybe the tattoo needle I rigged together.

Back to your story, what initially spurred your actions? Everything had to start somewhere, so where's your beginning?
Just got tired of the routine around here. Tried to get a reaction. (Mission accomplished.)

Where do you think your future will lead?
Not being as famous as the other seven, that's for sure. I just live my life. I don't care about all that.

Where can we find more about you?
The book is called TaleSpins, and my story is the first of three. There's also a graphic novel of my story out.

Author: Michael Mullin
Author Website: http://gemiknight.com
Buy link for the Graphic Novel: http://www.amazon.com/8-Untold-Story-Michael-Mullin/dp/0985188456/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment